Table of Contents
Updated October 10, 2023
Information We Collect Online
We gather Personal Data from you when you interact with our website. “Personal Data” refers to specific details about an individual that we obtain online when they engage our website and applications, which we store in a retrievable format. We gather the following kinds of Personal Data:
Details You Share
Financing Application: When seeking financing, you will apply by sharing your name, email, phone number, and some basic business information. Additionally, you may share while completing our secondary application your residential address, Social Security number, business details (like its name, size, and type of product sold), and financial records such as bank and credit card statements, average bank balance, both personal and business credit records, payment habits, bank details, and tax ID.
Data Collected as You Browse
Automatically, we collect specific Personal Data as you use our Platform and Offerings, such as:
Usage Details: This includes the Site’s pages you visit, how often you access them, and your activities on the Site.
Device Data: Details like IP address, hardware type, OS, application version, and browser type.
Mobile Device Data: Summarized data about Site access via mobile devices or tablets, including device type and service provider.
Geographical Data: Information about the city-region from where our Site is accessed.
Data from External Entities
To deliver an offer, we might obtain Personal Data about you from external sources like credit bureaus, identity verification services, fraud detection agencies, and governmental entities.
How We Use Your Information
- Gather, store, utilize, and assess your Personal Data in both identifiable and aggregated forms;
- Manage, enhance, deliver, and support the Services while conducting our business operations, which includes our credit offerings and connecting you with third-party small business lenders;
- Authenticate your identity and perform necessary checks;
- Register and recognize you when you access your account;
- Evaluate your business application and ascertain its eligibility for our products or services;
- Engage with you about your account, address customer service inquiries, send promotional messages, and provide account updates;
- We may use your comments on our blog or review pages;
- Undertake studies and analyses to gain deeper insights into our clientele;
- Optimize and refine our Site and Services;
- Safeguard the security of our Site and Service;
- Oversee adherence to this Privacy Statement and other relevant policies and agreements;
- Protect our legal interests and those of others;
- Serve any other objectives for which you share the information, or any other purpose we find necessary;
- Effectively manage our operations;
- Comply with law and regulations.
How We May Share Your Information
- To our associated third-party lenders;
- To service providers managing data or Site-specific tasks for us (like email services, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, and so on);
- When mandated by legal regulations;
- In relation to any ongoing or potential legal matters;
- To any entity or individual in scenarios like business sales, equity deals, mergers, acquisitions, insolvency, liquidation, or similar events, or in anticipation of such occurrences;
- To any entity or individual when you give your consent for the sharing;
- For any other reason we specify when you offer the Personal Data or for any essential purpose, including safeguarding the well-being or safety of others.
Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons.
We use a variety of technologies to collect information, and this might include sending cookies to your computer or mobile devices. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may provide users that provide email data either through our forms or other types of communication with our company with account updates or offers about our programs or services. All users will have the opportunity to remove their emails from our communication list.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, allows our customers who are California residents to request and receive from us once a year, at no cost, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this type of request, please submit your request to [email protected]. In your request, please demonstrate to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
We take several steps to ensure the security and protect your personal information with measures such as SSL encryption as well as authentication procedures in an effort to secure that data from theft, fraud or misuse. Security of your personal information is a priority to us but you acknowledge that no system can be completely secure.
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-888-882-6117